Sunday 20 October 2019

Zomtober 2019 Week 3

My humble efforts for this week ..

Four plastic Studio Miniatures Zombies, including a UPS delivery man, hence the all brown ensemble .. they need more work ....


For of Mantic Games' Walking Dead zombies, wonderful sculpts and a joy to paint.

Two survivors bothe from Hasslefree Miniatures


A studio Miniatures walking dead zombie from the first episode  of the TV series

And as a palette cleanser a dwarf for my Mordheim warband, because he's a survivor and hunts zombies. I've called him Zabadak after a fellow blogger, I've never met him but the name just suited the figure. No offence intended!!!


8 comments:

  1. Great stuff Phil! Holy smokes, that gun the survivor on the right is carrying is huge!! I didn't realize Studio Miniatures made that figure from the first television episode, I'm going to have to pick that up 🙂

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! Great post, so much to enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sudio minis probably make the best zeds ever and I love the girl; I don;t know if I;m ready for all the fame yet though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely work on them all. I have to agree the Mantic Walking Dead zombies are great to paint up. I have that little Studio Zombie girl somewhere in the lead pile.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice batch of figures! Don't have any Studio Miniatures, the problem with all the good mini companies being across the pond!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a good chunk of undead flesh done. Well done.

    ReplyDelete